The software is designed for the vast number of cases where it is preferred not to control or measure the loading.The software is used by engineers all over the world for modal analysis of all kinds of structures:
- Operating machinery or other mechanical structures with or without rotating components.
- Large civil engineering structures like bridges, dams and buildings subjected to ambient loads.
- Structures with rotating components such as wind turbines, stream turbines, engines and gas compressors.
- Maritime structures like ships and offshore structures.
- Automotive, trucks, trains and vehicles and sub parts systems.
- Aerospace structures such as launch vehicles and aircrafts.
- The software is an open, and user friendly platform for modal testing, modal analysis and modal problem solving. If you can measure the vibrations, ARTeMIS Modal can give you the modes in terms of mode shape, natural frequency and damping ratio.